Committee Meetings: Third Tuesday of the month at 4:00 pm in the DMI Office (207 S. Walnut St.)
Committee Chair: Sher Valenzuela
Strengthens the town’s existing economic assets while diversifying its economic base. It is accomplished by retaining and expanding existing businesses to provide a balanced mix of commercial entities, by converting underutilized or unused space into productive property, and by sharpening merchandising skills of downtown business people.
EV programs supporting business development and economic growth:
- Riverwalk Farmers Market: Every Saturday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm from May through October the Riverwalk Farmers Market is open in Downtown Milford.
- Small Business Loans: Downtown Milford Inc. can loan both new and existing businesses up to $5,000 at low interest rates. Businesses must be located in the defined Milford Main Street designated area. Amount available is limited. Contact Trish Gerken, Executive Director 302-839-1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 for Free: For every 5 gallons of paint you purchase to repaint your downtown business Downtown Milford Inc. will purchase 5 more!
- Vacancy Inventory: The EV committee keeps an up to date inventory of all commercial vacancies in Downtown Milford.
- Small Business Saturday: Every year in November Downtown Milford celebrates Small Business Saturday. Support your local businesses and #ShopMilford.