DMI Board of Directors
- Peggy Reilly – President, Customer Service Consultant
- Don Vaughan – Vice President, Not Too Shabby
- Sandy Gulledge– Treasurer, Tax Chicks
- Shelley Moore – Secretary, Irish Rose
- Matt Babbitt, Abbott's Mill Nature Center
- Craig de Mariana Aleman, Esq. Aleman Fitzgerald Properties, LLC.
- Zach Foust, Loft Realty
- Anastasia Jackson,Cookies Paper Petals
- Joe Phillips, Causey Mansion Bed and Breakfast
- Cat Perfetti, Delaware Branding Co.
- Yanelle Powell, State of Delaware
- Lang Redden, Archology Architecture & Design Services
- Kelly Turner, Masten Realty
Joe Phillips - Chairperson
Sher Valenzuela - Chairperson
Pat Sparks – Chairperson
Nina Pletcher – Chairperson
** Board Meetings are held every 1st Tuesday of the month in City of Milford City Council Chambers at 5:30 pm. All DMI meetings are open to the public.
Downtown Milford, Inc. Mission, Vision, Values
Serve as the life-giving element for our historic downtown district.
Partnering to build Milford’s historic downtown into a unique, vibrant, and livable place for all.
Downtown Milford, Incorporated, is a dynamic multi-faceted economic development organization that serves as positive force in the community at large. We work with business and property owners to beautify, revitalize, protect, preserve, and promote our historic riverside district. DMI operates as 501c3 nonprofit organization and is accredited through the National Trust for Historic Preservation and the Downtown Delaware Program.
Our community will become a unique and vibrant destination place, a welcoming focal point for community gatherings, and a desirable place to live, shop, learn, work, and enjoy recreational opportunities.
Central to our vision, is our ability to provide public access to the waterfront. We aim to partner with property owners, residents, businesses, and government entities to bring new life into our historic district.
The mission and vision statements are complemented with organizational values that were created with input from all members of the Board and reflect best practices for publicly funded 501-c3 organizations.
As an organization DMI will be:
The programs and services we provide will be:
- Community oriented
- Socially Equitable
- Environmentally Sustainable
- Economically Feasible
- Customer Friendly
(Updated June 2018)
(Updated Nov. 1, 2018)