The Attractive Option
The City of Milford's economic base is strong through diversification. The business base includes manufacturing and industrial enterprises, and expanding healthcare sector, professional, educational and government services, and retail businesses. Milford's major employers employ 4,035 people within the city limits. Invested in helping our community thrive, we encourage our local businesses by providing them with the necessary tools to succeed. If you are interested in opening your business in Milford, we encourage you to indulge in our top ten reasons for why Milford is an ideal location to open an establishment!
- Located along main routes between the capital and the beaches
- Well-established and expanding Central Business District
- Well-established festivals and special events
- Engaged and supportive city officials committed to positive business growth
- Engaged and active Mainstreet Program
- Engaged and supportive Chamber of Commerce
- New Bayhealth hospital facility (750 employees + professional staff)
- New Nationwide Health System facility (200 employees + professional staff)
- Kent County Regional Sports Complex nearby
- City-wide rejuvenation using financial assistance available for certain remodeling and construction projects through Federal, State, County, and City agencies.
Would you like to meet with some of our downtown business owners,or learn more about our expanding population, active arts community, upscale shops, special events and festivals?
Please contact Downtown Milford Incorporateed at 302-839-1180 or firstname.lastname@example.org