Riverwalk Farmers Market
The mission of our state recognized Riverwalk Farmers Market in Downtown Milford is to provide the opportunity for the Milford community to come together and enjoy shopping for a variety of locally grown produce/meats/seafood, baked goods, prepared foods and locally produced handcrafted art while being entertained, informed and visiting with their neighbors/friends.
- Provide an opportunity to ‘buy local’ produce/products.
- Support farm families, agriculture and the environment
- Preserve the small town feel of Milford.
- Help build a sense of community and raise awareness on environmental/health issues.
- Promote Downtown Milford as a center of economic activity.
Thank you Sponsors!
Click here for the 2019 Market Application
(2019 coming soon)
- Classic Compliments - Sea Glass Jewelry/Hand Crafted Wooden Toys
- Dave’s Nursery - Plants and gourd crafts
- Davidson Exotic Mushrooms - Produce
- Element Pottery - Pottery
- *Euphoric Herbals - Herbal Tea, Herbal Salve and organic products
- Evans Farm Produce - Produce
- Food Bank of Delaware - WIC Program cooking Demos.
- Gravelly Run Farm - Produce
- James Malley - Reclaimed Driftwood furniture
- Joan Dau - Knitting blankets and such
- *Kimber Farms - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Hanging Baskets
- Little Miss G's Bowtique - Handmade headband, hair clips, etc.
- Little Wagon Produce - Produce
- MP Arts - Arts and Crafts
- Mispillion Art League - Artists
- Nash Farms - Produce
- *One Hawk Homestead - Produce, Flowers, Backed Goods, Herbal Products
- Papi Joe's Café - Pasta Sauce, Pulled Pork, Meatballs, Snowballs
- *Sunseed Growers - Greenhouse Tomatoes and other produce
- TS Smith & Sons Inc. - Fruits & Produce
- *The Beauty of Goat Soap - Soap From Goats Milk
- The Cheese Board - Cheese, Jams, Fruit pies, Quiches
- *Vanauken Fudge - Different Flavored Fudge
- Vaya Wissman - Artist
- Water Girl Farm - Baked items, Meats, Craft Items
* = new vendor
2019 Volunteer Market Master Sign Up