Riverwalk Farmer's Market
The mission of our state recognized Riverwalk Farmers Market in Downtown Milford is to provide the opportunity for the Milford community to come together and enjoy shopping for a variety of locally grown produce/meats/seafood, baked goods, prepared foods and locally produced handcrafted art while being entertained, informed and visiting with their neighbors/friends.
- Provide an opportunity to ‘buy local’ produce/products.
- Support farm families, agriculture and the environment
- Preserve the small town feel of Milford.
- Help build a sense of community and raise awareness on environmental/health issues.
- Promote Downtown Milford as a center of economic activity.
Thank you Sponsors!
Click here for the 2020 Market Application
- Bead Jewelry Maker
- Beauty of Goat Milk Soap
- Beyond Wits End Farm
- Classic Compliments - Sea Glass Jewelry/Hand Crafted Wooden Toys
- CLH Soy Candles
- Dave’s Nursery - Plants and gourd crafts
- Davidson Exotic Mushrooms - Produce
- Epicurean Provisions*
- Evans Farm Produce - Produce
- Fat Cat Farm
- Food Bank of Delaware - WIC Program cooking Demos.
- Fortunata's Bakery
- Good for the Core Farm
- Handmade Baskets
- Kerr Acres
- Joan Dau - Knitting blankets and such
- Little Miss G's Bowtique - Handmade headband, hair clips, etc.
- Little Wagon Produce - Produce
- Micks Grass Fed Angus Beef
- MP Arts - Arts and Crafts
- Mispillion Art League - Artists
- Nash Farms - Produce
- *One Hawk Homestead - Produce, Flowers, Backed Goods, Herbal Products
- Pasqualinis Bakery
- Practical Magic Finds
- Restful Soaps
- Summer J. Artisan Ice Pops
- Susan's Craft Corner
- Sweet Tia's Bakery
- TS Smith & Sons Inc. - Fruits & Produce
- Top Five BBQ
- Vanauken Fudge - Different Flavored Fudge
- Water Girl Farm - Baked items, Meats, Craft Items
* = new vendor
2019 Volunteer Market Master Sign Up