Riverwalk Farmer's Market
The mission of our state recognized Riverwalk Farmers Market in Downtown Milford is to provide the opportunity for the Milford community to come together and enjoy shopping for a variety of locally grown produce/meats/seafood, baked goods, prepared foods and locally produced handcrafted art while being entertained, informed and visiting with their neighbors/friends.
- Provide an opportunity to ‘buy local’ produce/products.
- Support farm families, agriculture and the environment
- Preserve the small town feel of Milford.
- Help build a sense of community and raise awareness on environmental/health issues.
- Promote Downtown Milford as a center of economic activity.
Thank you Sponsors!
For Vendor Application please email us at email@example.com
- Beauty of Goat Milk Soap - Goat milk soaps and moisturizers
- Bites of Delight - Bite sized desserts
- Black Swamp Farmstead - Lotions, candles, soap, coffee, and pork products
- Dave’s Nursery - Plants and gourd crafts
- Davidson Exotic Mushrooms - Mushroom Varieties
- Delmarva Popcorn - kettle corn
- Epicurean Provisions - Gourmet sauces, jams, pesto, conift and tapanedes, etc.
- Evans Farm Produce - Fruits, veggies and canned goods
- Fat Cat Farm - English muffins, duck eggs, cookies, cut flowers and produce
- Gilstead Delaware - Rabbit cuts, rabbit accessories, eggs, and reptile feeders
- Handmade Baskets By Wendy Welfley
- Helmicks Homestead - Vegetables, Honey, Herbs, pre-made food baskets
- Kerr Acres - Honey
- Mispillion Art League - Various Artists
- MP Arts - Glass fused jewelry, night lights, purse hangers and other handmade glass items.
- Nash's Veggies - Vegetables
- Pasqualinis Bakery - Baked goods
- Ross' Crabs - live and cooked crabs
- Steele & Co Consulting - home decor and Milford shirts
- Susan's Craft Corner - Handsewn Linens
2021 Volunteer Market Master Sign Up